Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Chain O'Lakes is The Best - Review Upcoming

I put in a long run at Chain O'Lakes State Park yesterday morning, and I feel like an idiot for not running here sooner.  It's a quick 30-35 minute drive from the Lima/I-69 or Goshen/I-69 intersections, which is only five more minutes than it takes me to get to the Greenway in New Haven or Downtown.

To put it simply, Chain O'Lakes is probably the best running trail in the Fort Wayne area - it's the most beautiful and challenging place I've ever run in Northeast Indiana.  It's so hilly that you can't believe you're so close to the (mostly) flat and boring terrain of Allen County.

I'll post a full review of the park in the next week or two (I currently have a backlog of 4 routes), but here are a few pictures for now:

chain o'lakes indiana trail

chain o'lakes indiana trail

chain o'lakes indiana trail

chain o'lakes indiana trail

chain o'lakes indiana trail
chain o'lakes indiana trail

No comments:

Post a Comment